Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Dear Republicans-

Hello Sirs and Ma'ams- Thank you for your continuing mentorship, friendship and leadership for all of us- I thought it is my moral and ethical duty to inform you that Today I filed to run for US Senate from Alaska for year 2022 As an unaffiliated independent candidate. ... I want to thank you for teaching me your wisdom and knowledge And I do still believe Grand Old Party if a great institution And Republicanism is a mostly sound Ideological goal to pursue. But I had to go my own way at this point of my political career. ... It may not mean very much practically As my chance of winning next year for US Senate is slim But I intend to keep on trying Keep on running Every two years ... Every time I run Every two years I get a little bit more famous And I'm 42 years old ... After thirty years from now When I'm 72 Perhaps at some of your venerable ages at this time I might have one last chance To serve the public In a small public office ... And also it is personally important to me That I'm true and honest with my friends ... Oh how I admire My parental and grand parental generations All that they have achieved All that they have endured Ladies and gentlemen I'm a true conservative in this sense As I admire My parental figures like you And I study history I learn from elderlies I am your number one fan- ... But Like good ole bible once said "Thus a man grows up "And he shall depart from his parents' house "And become an adult." I think it is time I leave From Grand Old Party And go my own way .. Sirs and Ma'ams- I want to thank you For your love and caring I will never Ever forget Your kindness and generosity And the lessons you taught me ... republican party to me was like a two-year college lifetime republicans stay in republican party as teachers stay in school to teach the next generations to come i'm a permanent student so i gradate and leave the republican party school to move on to learn something new somewhere else ... past few months have been a period of metamorphosis for me like a pupa sleeping inside a cocoon i withdrew from social media and social settings to think things through the conclusion i reached was to go it alone on my own and declare my US Senate candidacy as an independent Alaskan citizen ... Please allow me to keep in touch with you- I'd greatly appreciate //:-) --from Your apprentice

No comments:

Post a Comment