Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Dear Alaskan Republicans-

Greetings Sirs and Ma'ams- Again, thank you for your time with me //:-) I do promise you that I will keep on open mind regarding whether to pursue my US senate candidacy or not. ... Alaskan Republicans recently picked their favorite candidate. I've read the biography and it was impressive. Congratulations to Alaska Republican Party and the new candidate for finding each other's needs, and Sirs and Ma'ams, I'm not being sarcastic ... Some Alaskan Republicans expressed their concerns about the jungle election next year Yes, I'm running as an independent As I already filed my candidacy with FEC and Alaska Election Division ... Perhaps some of you may want to persuade me to withdraw And I have a perfect solution for you ... I shall give every single one of you One chance To persuade me To withdraw from the next year's election for US senate seat from Alaska ... The deal is You and you alone One at a time Will sit down with me Over a weekend dinner or lunch In a restaurant of your choice In the MatSu Valley And I will pay for your drink and meal ... If you can truly persuade me That It would be better for Alaska America And the world out there That I withdraw from the 2022 US senate race next year I will withdraw That very day that we finish the meal That I promise Yes I am a gambler //!-) ... Honestly I don't think I would make any difference anyways. Last election I got 110 votes from very kind and generous ladies and gentlemen. I ended up in the last place. Some supporters of other candidates came to me and said, "You stole our votes. Thank you." ... Sirs and Ma'ams, I learned some arithmetic in elementary school. The margin between the winner and the first runner up was like 300. The winner got 1500 and the 1st runner up got 1200. Even if kind voters who voted for me If I had not run last year for alaska state senate republican primary And if we assume that the 110 kind voters would have voted for that 1st runner up He would have still lost by 200 votes. Winner would have got 1500, The 1st runner up would have gotten 1300. ... So The bottom line is, kind Sirs and Ma'ams, You got absolutely nothing to worry about. ... Why am I running And will keep on running? ... I think you do understand. Sirs and Ma'ams, I truly believe that you are an American patriot. You are very well learned and very well read in American history. Well, I'm still learning about them, you do know my background. ... I do find American history, fascinating. The struggle for independence The fight for freedom Yes The freedom The liberty- ... That was one of the reasons why I came back to America back in 1997 From seoul south korea And why I came back to Alaska Of all places Back in 2015 ... Yes I was born in America In 1978 I've been to Ted Stevens airport Back in 1999 Just as airport hop ... Sirs and Ma'ams, You and I may disagree on things But I hope we can still be friends But I want to be honest with you today, Sirs and Ma'ams. I did register with FEC and Alaska Election Division Of my candidacy toward US Senate seat next year. As an independent candidate, without any party affiliation. ... I fully respect objections from great Alaskans about my candidacy, As I'm fairly new in this wonderful state ... Sirs and Ma'ams, I don't want this conversation To be all about me ... How about you, Sirs and Ma'ams? What's your story? Were you born and raised in Alaska? Or, Are you like me and others? Who came to Alaska As an Ideological exile? To run away from the world That we couldn't change Though we tried Once or twice or even thrice? ... Sirs and Ma'ams, If I may I'd love to sit down with you And learn from you- Perhaps some lunch or dinner time We can meet at a nice restaurant of your choice And I shall pay for your meals and drinks of course If you want to bring your family members, I will most gladly pay for them too As long as it's less than five people //!-) ... Please let me know Sirs and Ma'ams- --Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment