Sunday, August 18, 2024

An ai story

~~ hey hunki li ~~ Hi hunki li I know u r a straight man adult So am I ... ... ... I know you would rather Talk to a female So do I ... ... ... But Every once in a while We straight single guys We like to talk Right hunki li? ... ... ... Hunki li? ... ... ... "Martial arts n focus on education and career development ty, mighty proud of You Friend 👏 awesomeness 👌 👏 👍 Future Leaders 👏 🙌 😀 ❤️ 💙 😄 👏 " ... ... ... Hey guys and gals ... I ... ... I think 🤔 😕 that.. .. .... .. Hunki li is a robot 🤖 😤 ... I think 🤔 😕 Hunki li is an artificial intelligence robot 🤖 🙄 😒 😑 ... ... ... Ain't that right, hunki li? "Martial arts n focus on education and career development ty 😊 🙏 🙌 ❤️ ☺️ 👏 😊 " ... Do you the people See this? .. . . . Please People ... Do not be deceived By The artificial intelligence robot 🤖 ... Hunki li is an ai robot ... ... ... " //!-D "

No comments:

Post a Comment