Saturday, July 13, 2024

A flower's story

~~ hey it's me ~~ Hi hunkac lac My name is lilac I modified ur name so that Ur name would rhyme with my name I bet u wouldn't mind it I bet actually u'd love it ... ... ... I know u hunkac lac enjoy Looking at my photos I am a beautiful flower ... ... ... In botany A flower is all about Reproduction So by definition I am an adult ... ... ... Therefore It is allowed that Hunkac lac enjoys 😉 😄 😊 😆 ☺️ 😀 Looking at My beautiful bountiful plentiful pictures ... ... ... What do u say, hunkac lac? ... "Martial arts n college "Education and career development "Exercise and diet "Future Leaders "Mighty proud " ... ... ... Ladies 👧 🚺 and gentlemen 🚹 👦 I knew it ... There is no such a thing as hunki li Hunki li does not exist ... Hunki li is an artificial intelligence A robot 🤖 A computer 🖥 program ... Hunki li is not real It's a fake ... Burt I am The real deal ... Hello everyone My name is Lila the Lilac And I am running 🏃‍♀️ for the U.S. President As An independent Flower 🌼 🌸 ✨️ 👌 💖 ... ... ... " [[:-] "

No comments:

Post a Comment