Saturday, May 11, 2024

Back in the days yaas

~~ he was bullied ~~ Hey bro I forgive u For doing Absolutely nothing When I was being bullied ... . ... U n I were both straight males In middle school In South Korea 11 years young Dirty male under age virgins In all male middle school Back in the year of 1991 ... ... ... School bullies They picked on me But not you ... I don't think you enjoyed watching me Being bullied ... But I do think that You were relieved that ... You are not the one being bullied ... U n I were small kids in the class Two big guys They beat me up ... I don't blame u For not rescuing me U were as small as I was ... I don't think that U were enjoined the scene Where I was kicked and punched Where I was bullied ... ... . But u r realistic practical U know U r smaller than these 2 tall bullies So u did nor intervene U stood there And watch me Being beat up ... ... ... "Learn martial arts n focus on education and career development ok ty"

No comments:

Post a Comment