Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Thank You Friends, Future Leaders Yes

~~ me, hunki, privacy ~~ ... Hey shhh plz ... It's between me n hunki li only A very precious conversation Experience ok please Leave Us ... .. . I met this Absolutely miserable man Totally a loser His name is hunki li Am I right? ... ... ... W h en he does mathematics He drinks vodka whiskeys He always makes errors ... When hunki daddy li does politics He's drunk again And he loses votes .. But I say this Rather p r oudly Ok Listen ... My hunki daddy li Is Yes Smoked in cigarettes Drunk in alcohol And fed with... .. You know... Mw rm pj wb with chopsticks ... Thank You Be the Leaders in the Future Of the world ok ... 99% Same race marriage ok ... 95% marriage over 25 years old . .. I do appreciate married people dealing with in law families, great... double the size of families.. I appreciate your endeavor absolutely yes .. But I'd rather do mathematics Alone in Alaska . ... Sometimes As a mathematician I have to double the size of Mathematical theories too ... It only happens Once in a while.. ... So You married people And I solo huni li .I guess we are on the same page ... Let us appreciate each other How about that ... Cheers Friends //:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment