Tuesday, March 5, 2024

An all American

~~ if I may ~~ Sorry 2 b sarcastic but I'm in America I have this luxury of freedom I am very grateful 2 b here ty So let us thank n enjoy American freedom ty ... Year 2024 Super Tuesday ... 99% of Americans are so happy about Biden winning democrats primary Trump winning republican primary ... I call it a theater of absurd ... Hey I'm like a monk In Buddhism or catholicism I'm in Alaska in solitary confinement Studying mathematics all alone ... I'm Asian too When I was in Korea as a child My Korean friends gave me a nickname "Mr. Monkey" As I loved and was good at climbing trees ... Now that I'm in Alaska America You may call me Monki hunki li Doing mathematics like a monk In a monastery ... Yeah I love my fellow Americans I do not like making fun of them At all But ... 2024 super Tuesday In my opinion Was super stupid I honestly can't put it in any other way I'm sorry I apologize ok ty ... Stupid Americans 99% of these people Oh my goodness I hope God forgive America Of their stupid super Tuesday My goodness Super Tuesday's Super stupidity So uniquely American! What a theater of absurd What a joke What a tragic comedy How sad and fun at the same time How American //xD Ps: sorry, my apologies, Americans are smart. I was angry as I felt excluded as a presidential candidate during super Tuesday. One day Americans will pay more attention to third party or independent candidates like me, which is more desirable that the current two party system of democrats and republicans. Biden and Trump are the worst candidates and Americans are possessed by the outdated ideology of the two party system ism. They will learn later. I'm optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment