Wednesday, October 12, 2022

We love You- //:-)

99% of my friends are male Somehow Though everyone knows I'm straight And I know why ... I'm very extreme a male The loner The weirdo And perhaps The loser ... The bitter most Embittered Sour ... The rejected The refused The abandoned ... The kind of man Who has no problem Chewing a lemon with the thick rind And swallow it ... But 1% of my friends are female Who are they? ... They're like Amazonian Leadership material Ladies ... Just like my male friends My female friends shall be the leaders in the next generations to come I am mighty proud of both my female and male friends ... I only have a few friends But that's all I need To Survive and thrive ... Thank You- Love You- Always.. //!-) Ps: no, this is not a suicide note. We advocate for survivalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment