Monday, October 24, 2022

optimism and alternative

it sucks to be me, huhnkie lee sometimes .., i'm having the taste of my own medicine, so to speak ... i do exercise censorship as a social media publisher i apologize if i didn't post Your contribution and i apologize for expelling or muting You in social media or in the zoom show ... i got booted from my own zoom show i got banned in video upload platforms but hey, let's count our blessings i'm alive and i'm not suicidal and there are plenty of alternative video upload platforms i'm uploading the latest zoom show in dailymotion as a matter of speaking now let's see how long my dailymotion account lasts //xD ... i sympathize with Mr Jesus he came to save the world and people killed him at least, nobody tries to kill me, huhnkie lee, thought 99.9% people don't vote for me, when i try to save the world i say that's an improvement from 2000 years ago i'm optimistic //:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment