Wednesday, October 5, 2022

An illustration of what humanology really is

Sometimes I think God is half good and half bad ... Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people ... Sometimes good things happen to good people and bad things happen to bad people ... So mathematically speaking ... How much percentage is God good? ... .. Assuming even distribution in the four quadrants of the two by two truth table, ... God is only 50% good. ... See? I'm defying christianity. That's why I didn't get elected. I am way ahead of time, this generation. I'm just too smart to be elected in this average, mediocre generation. I've been knowing this for a very long time. Only 0.1% of the people in the world understand this humanology. And they are the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment