Wednesday, October 5, 2022

A pedo parody

Sometimes Huhnkie Lee sounds like a little baby boy under 18 minor ... But I am an adult over 18 ... So if I fall in love with huhnkie I would feel guilty Of being a pedophilia ... Oh huhnkie Why do you have to be so boyish and so $3xy.... Please.... Stop huhnkie... I beg you please.... please.... Stop being so magical miracle medical musical.... ... .. . I know what to do now This halloween I shall summon the demonic people And raid his house With torches and forks Huhnkie Lee is the devil! ... We shall hang him on his tree We shall disembowel and eviscerate his guts And cook him on his grill And yeah We will eat his flesh and drink his blood Like Jesus said so ... "Hey. Look guys and gals. I'm not Jesus. I'm not even Jewish. I'm Asian.." ... Happy Halloween, everyone- //xD

No comments:

Post a Comment