Friday, April 26, 2024

Elect or erect

~~ inauguration hunki li ~~ So he managed to Brainwash 100% Americans ... ... .. January 2025 in Washington DC Some u.s. Supreme Court Justice Trying to swear him in to the white house ... He says "Mr Lee please raise your right hand" Your Honor I injured my right shoulder Too man pull ups sorry Your Honor "Ok president elect hunki li Mr "Please raise your left hand " Your Honor I got a paper cut on my left hand finger I have to put pressure on it right now.. ... ... ... "Ok hunki li. We're trying to help you "What can you raise "To swear to uphold u.s. constitution?" ... ... ... Your Honor I can sit down And raise my right foot ... "This is unprecedented, unorthodox. " ... But Your Honor My right foot toenails Some toenail fungal I do use over the counter medicine Works very well, Your Honor ... "How about your left foot toenails?" It's same Your Honor They're all healing from fungal infection ... .. .. "Is there any other branch of your body? "Where it is not infected? "U.s. presidential elect, Mr hunki li? "That you can show us in public "On record "To stand up and stand high "And to allege your firm and solemn "A serious and fully dedicated loyalty "To the United States Constitution?" ... ... ... Oh... that.. ... ... Your Honor, It's... kinda ... Pg 13... .. Well.... I mean... .. //xD ... ... .. ".... .. what are you talking about?! "

No comments:

Post a Comment