Saturday, December 31, 2022

As a fiction writer

What's my age, race, gender, sexual orientation? I can't disclose those ... This one man named hunki li once approached me And offered me a buck hundred. And I asked why .. He said "I wanna touch you everywhere...let me..." I said...yes... And I took the monkey's money ... I hated it I was appalled, not thrilled This disgusting man named hunki li He .. he was smiling the whole time... ... .. . And when he was touching me everywhere He was talking gibberish, like like "My name is hunki li n I'm running 4 prez of da u.s." .. I was like, what? .. Who is this stupid man? .. No, it was not worth da $100. He shuda given me a grand instead. Gonna sue his @$$ now. Where is he? ... I think I'm pregnant with his dirty baby. Better gimme me a million dollars now. .. He is not going to the white house. He is going to the jail house. ... No. No! Hunki li is not goin 2 b da u.s. effing prez in 2024! Eff hunki li! Let him pay for my n his baby diaper and milk and honey first! Or else I shall $hit on his @$$!

No comments:

Post a Comment