Tuesday, November 22, 2022

A truest confession session

I find myself on a cross path ... If I have an hour to convert people to the way of humanology I can convert ten teenagers to humanology in an hour. ... But when it comes to an old person It would take ten hours to convert one old person to humanology. ... So what should do, logically? ... Old people would pass away soon And it takes too long to change them ... Young people will take over the world Replacing older generation And they are pliable Malleable They obey me so easily ... But the old people ... They laugh at me ... No they don't obey me at all They want me to obey them ... What do I say to them? ... "I do respect you and honor you ... "But there will be some parts "That I will not agree with you "I am a reformer and a revolutionary "A peaceful and respectful one ... "So I shall spare your life "Thank me later ok "And I thank you too "Kiss kiss" --a pure mere fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment