Friday, August 19, 2022

Thank You and Love You-

Hello Sir/Ma'am- I lost this US Senate election, as I ended up getting 0.1% of votes, which is about 200 votes, and out of 19 candidates, I finished at 18th, getting the second least number of votes. I was disappointed but not surprised, as I also ended up the last place when I ran for Alaska State Senate two years ago. My next election will be 2024, when I will run for the US President //:-) I like running because I get to meet and befriend wonderful people that I would not have met otherwise. In the meanwhile, I will get back to my hobby of mathematics and find alternative ways to prove or disprove "Goldbach's conjecture", which states that any even number can be expressed as a summation of two prime numbers. For instances, 8 = 5 + 3 20 = 17 + 3 10 = 5 +5 Thank You and God Bless You- --huhnkie in Wasilla Alaska //:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment