Tuesday, August 9, 2022

A mathetician first, a politician second

Ladies and Gentlemen- You and I go way back We are in this journey together ... Our mission statement is to save the world We aim and strive and struggle to save People's lives and souls ... I swear We will get there one day ... I'm crying In my lonely bedroom in Alaska As I'm writing this ... You see an ugly aging asian alaskan american bad, very bad *ss straight man ... .. . Huhnkie Lee Is a very *uckable man by females He's a single straight man But he is so poor No females want to *uck Huhnkie Lee And he's ok with that ... As he's too busy to save the world ... Or else If he fails this election ... He will be too busy to prove A mathematical problem ... The Goldbach's conjecture problem in mathematics ... Not yet proven for three centuries ... You wanna defeat Huhnkie Lee in mathematics? Go ahead Let's race Let us compete in prime number theory competition ... I'd love to see You win this race //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment