Wednesday, July 6, 2022

an email message to our dear fellow candidates //:-)

Greetings Our Dear Fellow US Senate Candidates for 2022 Alaska- Thank You for Your service for our great state and wonderful nation, Ma'ams/Sirs- If You get elected, you have my 100% support. I have been to Your beautiful websites and was thoroughly impressed //:-) I have a favor to ask You, however. If there is a candidate debate/forum event, would You kindly let all of us know please? I took the liberty to copy and paste Your email addresses from Alaska Division of Election website at: Alaska Division of Elections If You have withdrawn from this seat's election, our bestest wishes for your current and future endeavors, Ma'ams/Sirs- Also, come November general election with 'ranked choice voting', obviously Your #1 choice would be You, but would You and Your Supporters kindly put me as #2 choice please, even as me as a write-in candidate? God Bless You, Your Family and Friends- --huhnkie lee, running also for US Senate, as an independent Alaskan in 2022 //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment