Monday, May 2, 2022

A May Essay //:-)

Now You are getting it... Yes.... Forget about Huhnkie Lee... I want You to be the next big thing- . .. I'll be so happy to see You On TV- .. As for me, Huhnkie Lee, As long as I have my job, my house, my car, ... Plus My cellphone and internet And and.. ... My microwave, my fridge, my my... ... If I have my my... My ... ... Vodka, whiskey, beer, water, And my cigarettes and lighters .. I'm a happy camper .. I'm so easy to please .. No No need to be elected You don't have to vote for me Or support my election campaign ... Please focus on Your education and career development- That is one thing I ask You to do- I love You and I want what's best for You- ... Don't worry about me I know how to take care of my self I know survival skills I hope You learn them too Be independent //:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment