Friday, May 13, 2022

A Friday rhapsody

Ok. I just blocked someone that I know for sure is pro lgbt and I suspect that person reported my anti lgbt posting to instagram, in order to shut down this account. Perhaps it was not that person who snitched on me. I will continue to block pro lgbt people one by one as I do suspect one of them snitched on me in order to shut down my instagram account. Do me a favor. Private message me if you are the one who snitched on me. You will be blocked next. You are absolutely disgusting but I will pray for you so you repent. Go ahead and report this posting to instagram so they shut down my account. You are genocidal psychopath, you pro lgbt people. I hope and pray you repent, for your own sake. You sickening. But God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment