Monday, September 13, 2021

An essay titled, "survive and thrive"

Hello Friends- ... I'm 43 years old And I have been an employee Everywhere ... I appreciate My employers My bosses They're like my parents They tolerate me They forgive me of my missteps They love me- ... And my parents and my employers They taught me Golden life lessons ... I remember Back in 1980s When I was a clueless teenager In seoul south korea I was deep into this Korean comic book Let me describe you The story ... It was about A korean master sage With long mustache ... He had this young clueless apprentice ... The good ole man Took his young apprentice Out to the field ... There once was this huge storm ... The supple grasses When the strong wind blows They bend ... But This high and mighty tree Resists And the stormy wind Broke it's trunk The tree fell ... The morale if the story? The korean master Like hundred years old With long mastache He kindly told his young apprentice "Son, "I tell ya. "You may want to resist things "As you are young ... "But "I tell ya, you young one- "Sometimes "It benefits "That you fit in- "Instead of resisting the stormy wind "Like that high and proud tall tree ... "If you are a supple and flexible "And humble "Tiny little grass stalk "You may survive for tomorrow "Perhaps even thrive in latter days or yours-" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment