Sunday, April 14, 2024

A sunny sunday rhapsody //!-D

~~ ghost Kung fu ~~ Hunki li........ Hunki li....... ".....who is it...." ... ... ... I'm the one.... You blocked... In social media .... Last night .... Why did you block me, hunki li.... What did I do to offend you..... Why do you hate me so much... Hmm..... ... ... ... You must have been drunk last night... You make mistakes when u r drunk... I know... I understand....... ... ... ... Good morning hunki li....... You must be..... Suffering from hang over maybe 🙃 ... ... ... ... That pretty much sums it up 4 u right... ... It's either u r drunk with hard liquor Or U r in a hang over status That is ur pathetic life hunki li Ain't that right, hunki li? ... ... ... Ladies and gentlemen I present you Da hunking ling thy naked thigh king Yours truly The one and only Hunki li Lovely and lonely Hungry and angry ... I likes it when it rhymes I even change spelling of words In order to make it rhyme You see I am like a good goat god ... Ahh haa Ahh hah Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha! ... ... ... "This is why I blocked you last night. You are a fake fan of mine. You came here to make fun of me. You are a troll and I don't tolerate a troll. Me likes it when it rhymes. You are blocked. Goodbye. " No...... Nooooooo.... Nnnnnnnooooooooooo...... 😨 🤡 😲 😯 😮 🙀 😱 🤯 ... ... ... "I told him to do good in school and he didn't listen. "Well." ... ... ... "Let the lesson sink in "In his brain... "Deep into his gray brain matter...yes..." ... ... ... "We shall wait and see..... "Whether or not "This spoiled young lad "Would get the message in time..... "He better..... "Or else..... "You know ......" ... "Ah ha ah ha "Ah ha ah ha ha ha "Ah ha ah ha ha ha ha "😂 😆 😄 🤣 😅 😉 😂 😆 😄 " ... ... ... <{:-o

No comments:

Post a Comment