Sunday, April 7, 2024

A fairytale fantasy

~~ if u r ~~ Hi hunki li ... I'm a single lady over 18 ... Can u hunt a bear And cut a morsel meat And season it with salt and pepper Even marinate it with dry red wine Fully cook it in burning woods ... And with a stainless steel fork And feed me that bear meat please The beat you legally hunted In Alaska As you purchases bear hunting license How romantic I'll marry you hunki li //:-D . . ... ... Hunki li? ... ... . What's wrong, hunki li? ... You got no money To buy bear hunting license in Alaska? . .. No worries My parents are billionaires I can send ya some dollars For bear hunting license in Alaska //:-D ... ... ... Hunki? ... ... ... What is it now hunki li. . ... ... You got no guts . ... You are afraid of bears ... You can't hunt a bear .so you can't give me a fully cooked morsel of bear meat seasoned with salt and pepper.... ... Hunki li is useless to me..... ... ... I just wanted to taste fully wood fire cooked legal bear meat. Hunki li. U r fired. U r no longer my boyfriend . U r a fake Alaskan . U agree with me, right? Hunki li? .. "Well, may be there will come a day "When we can buy bear meat "In a supermarket ... "Then I'll buy it and BBQ or oven it "Or "Microwave plastic jar Water boiled it "However You want the bear meat 2 b "I just told ya my preference of cooking " //:-) " ... ... ... Ok hunki li U r ... Ahh.... Fired or hired? ... I'll think about it .. " //xD "

No comments:

Post a Comment