Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Kind and generous

~~ Hi everybody it is M3 ~~ Hi my fbi daddy? "Yes" Hi my cia mommy? "Yep" Hi everybody I'm 7 years young lady ... ... ... I am a very beautiful young virgin girl "Hey my daughter. Where did you learn those weird languages?" Oh I will tell you my federal agents parents 💯 ... I introduce you both To this 45 years old man named ... He is running for u.s president He also writes fiction novels I remember I met him in internet In social media ... I baited him once Or twice ... I asked him ... Hunki li do you love me? "Yes" Do you think that I'm beautiful? "Yes" Oh you are in deep trouble hunki li I am a minor underage virgin lady And my parents are fbi n Cia Ok hunki li? ... ... ... After that My federal parents started to follow him And they came to enjoy his novels And they started to protect hunki li In a federal fashion ... And the rest is history- .. . Hunki li thanked me amply How nice huh //!-D

No comments:

Post a Comment