Friday, April 7, 2023

We love fish

~~ fish ing ~~ Yeah Back in year 1999 I was in Madison Wisconsin of all places ... I got my fishing license I learned a lesson ... I did not have a fishing pole Too expensive I was poor ... I had this chopstick And fishing line from Walmart Made in China The cheapest That I could afford ... Walmart hook Possibly made n China 2 I love China as a Korean American Asian No problem ... How about the bait? ... Yeah T'was Madison Wisconsin 2001 So these wonderful fish In lake Mendota or lake Monona They do love Wisconsinite cheese Or spam meat ... But my favorite about Wisconsin is Van Holten Pickles... We , even in Alaska, in Gas Stations and Supermarket s We have Wisconsin Cucumber Pickles Very thick and firm ... No no no not like that ... please We just love Fresh vegetables We love Farmers We r Ur number one fans Love love //:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment